ESSENTIALE FORTE N(INJ)
ESSENTIALE FORTE N has been one of the most prescribed pharmaceutical agents in Western and Eastern Europe for the last two decades.
100% natural and side effects-free, this originally formulated complex saved many lives and is nothing short of a medical miracle.
Use to improve the functionality of the liver in cases of infectious and noxious diseases of the liver
Clinically proven to RE-BUILD the damaged liver’s cells.
Contains: Vitamin B, E and PP, Linoleic, Linolenic, and Oleic Acids
ESSENTIALE FORTE is an original combination of essential phospholipids, which are used in our bodies as building blocks for our cells. Special molecules called ENZYMES are able to uptake phospholipids from our diet and repair a damaged cellular membrane or build a new one. All enzymes in the human body are produced from vitamins and protein that we get with our food. ESSENTIALE FORTE combines phospholipids with a vitamin complex for the maximal therapeutic effect. Because ESSENTIALE is 100% natural, it is also completely side-effect-free.
Take 2 capsules 3 times daily as the primary dose.
Phospholipids are essential structural components of all cellular membranes. Essential phospholipids (EPL substance — an active ingredient in Essentiale medications) is a complex of substances of natural origin (ethers of cholinephosphoric acid (phosphatidylcholine) and unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, linolenic, olein). Essentiale medications possess membranotropic properties, exert metabolic and hepatoprotective action, and regulate lipid and carbohydrate metabolism. Essential phospholipids increase the functional status of the liver.
Intervening in the disturbance of the liver’s metabolism, Essential phospholipids enter the cell membrane and combine with the endogenous phospholipids. Essential phospholipids improve the patient’s clinical status and the liver’s lab indices.
The combination of Essentiale with cordiamin (nikethamide) and vitamin E (50 mg/kg for 35 days) considerably activates the mono-oxygenase, glucose- and glutathione transferase systems of the liver, resulting in the free-radical processes becoming less intense.
The spectrum of Essential phospholipids’ activity in chronic degenerative liver diseases is illustrated by the following properties:
• recovery and maintaining the consistency of the hepatocytes;
• activation of the phospholipid-depending ferments;
• improvement in the lipids’ metabolism caused by accelerated synthesis of lipoproteins in the liver;
• activation of RNA synthesis and as a result the normalization of protein metabolism;
• increased synthesis of glycogen in the liver;
• improvement in the detoxification function of the liver;
• the conversion of neutral fats and cholesterol into easily metabolized forms;
• decreased fatty infiltration of the hepatocytes.
Essentiale is used to treat the following diseases:
• Hepatitis (acute and chronic), toxic hepatitis, medicinal and alcoholic hepatitis, poisonings;
• Hepatic steatosis of different etiology (in 53.6% of patients, the effect of a six-month treatment with Essentiale forte was very good, showing improvement of all investigated parameters);
• Diabetes (the data suggests that Essentiale protects and improves liver function in diabetic subjects with non alcoholic fatty liver and chronic infections);
• Disturbance in liver function in somatic diseases;
• Hepatic cirrhosis;
• Necrosis of the liver cells, liver failure, liver coma;
• Pre- and Post-surgical treatment, especially in the hepatobiliary area;
• Hyperlipoproteinemia, hypercholesterolemia, hypertriglyceridemia;
• Diseases of the cardiovascular system: coronary heart disease, stable stenocardia, post-infarction condition, disturbance of the cerebral and peripheral circulation, Hypertension, thrombembolia prophylaxis, atherosclerosis, diabetic angiopathy, thrombembolia prophylaxis and fat embolism (solution for injection);
• Digestive system diseases (chronic pancreatitis, gastric and duodenum ulcer);
• Toxicosis of pregnancy (edema, proteinuria and blood pressure disorders);
• Radiation sickness (radiation syndrome);
• Psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema;
• Prophylaxis of micromegaly.
Essentiale medications are manufactured under 4 trade names:
ESSENTIALE – solution for intravenous injections in vials 5 ml. Essentiale contains essential phospholipids (EPL substance) 250 mg, Pyridoxine chidrochloride 2,5 mg (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobolamine 0,1 mg (Vitamin B12), Sodium Pantothenate 1.5 mg, Nicotinamide 25 mg.
ESSENTIALE FORTE N – Capsules N30 or N100. One capsule contains essential phospholipids (EPL substance) 300 mg.
ESSENTIALE N – solution for intravenous injection in vials 5 ml. Essentiale N contains essential phospholipids (EPL substance) 250 mg.
ESSENTIALE FORTE – capsules N50. Essentiale forte contains essential phospholipids (EPL substance) 300 mg, Thiamine mono nitrate (Vitamin B1) 6 mg, Riboflavine (Vitamiin B2) 6 mg, Pyridoxine chidrochloride 6 mg (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobolamine 0.06 mg (Vitamin B12), Nicotinamide 30 mg, Tocopherole acetate 6 mg (Vitamin E).
Contradiction and cautions
Do not use Essentiale in hypersensitivity or allergy to any ingredients of the preparation. The application of Essentiale in newborn children is not safe. During pregnancy, women are recommended to consult their health care provider prior to taking Essentiale.[medical citation needed]